Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday with Ryan

Oh my... I am not very good at this blogging thing at all!! What is up with that?? I like to blog - I love to read them later - so what's the deal? Can I try again? I hope so. Because I think I need to do this.

Okay so I will start with what I've been doing today. Well... laundry and card making. What an odd combo... I know. It's Saturday. But I was very successful at both of these things. Except that I don't have pictures of the cards I made today to show you... maybe tomorrow. I tried something new today... some of those swirly rhinestone sticker things... they look amazing on cards but I was too afraid to use them. Then when I was shopping the other day and saw them I said, "What the hey...I'll try them." And I am so glad I did. They just add a bit of magic to cards that I think will translate through to the person who receives the card. At least that's what I'm hoping.


My sister and I decided that we would watch some movies so we watched Despicable Me and The Proposal.  I heart Ryan Reynolds.... I mean.... how could you not???  Look at those brown eyes... and that smile.  Ahhh... (sigh)  Okay... I'm getting a bit carried away.  I also love Sandra Bullock and Betty White in this movie... dancing in the forest!  Haha. 


Oh I also made a lovely spaghetti dinner... for myself... since no one else was home to enjoy it with me... haha their loss.  Cause it was GOOD!!

Moving on... I went to see the movie "The Help" not too long ago AND LOVED IT!!! So much so that I purchased the book and am currently devouring it! It's soooo funny!!! Love it!! I mean just look at the cover... so bright and colourful.  I am thinking I need to make a card inspired by this book.  Hmmmm... that's actually a GREAT IDEA! 

Well, seeing it is 1 am right now where I am it's probably time for me to go to sleep.  I want to go to church tomorrow. 

Thanks for dropping by!!


No comments: