Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who Are You?

Hello there.

Unbelieveable.  Third day in a row.  Wow.  Now another thing that is amazing - my parents have been married for 30 years today (well the 12th I'm up to late when I write on here).  I love the way they love eachother after all of these year. And how they have loved me and my sisters. What a blessing and an example they have been to me. LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!!!

I have been thinking alot about people lately.  How we treat people, what we say to people, how we say it, what we mean to eachother, and how we are effecting eachother.  To really think about how you act towards others... is sometimes really difficult.  I mean, it's not if you're thinking about the nice things you do and say, but what about the not so nice things.  Be honest.  We all have done it.  But what makes you a better person is discovering that how you treat people is a reflection of who you are - your character - and what's going on in your heart and head and dealing with that before you take it out on someone else.  Sometimes if you feel great, you want others to feel great.  Then sometimes when we feel bad...for some reason we want others to feel bad too.  Just a thought... what if we break away from that mold?  What if we train ourselves to be more aware of others... DING!  I think a light just went on... somewhere.  Great start.  Now what if we train ourselves to be more considerate of others.... DING!  There goes another one.  Next, let's take action on those considerate thoughts and put them into action.... DING! Okay that's definitely progress right there.  Nothin too too hard - but could be life changing.

Well now that I have that off my chest - hope it doesn't sound too nutty.  Like I said I've been thinking about it alot lately... maybe too much.  I just want peace on earth.  Is that too much to ask??  Haha.  Now I want to share one of my favorite songs right now...it's SO good!! It's a toe-tapper for sure!!  It's called "Hold Me" by Jamie Grace.



Well thanks so much for dropping by... feel free to leave a comment!!

Lots of love,





No comments: