Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just a Kiss

Hey Blogland,

I am back. I have been crazy busy the past week with appointments, youth stuff and just life in general. I had my ankle surgery yesterday and it was successful!! YAY!! It's over and done with.  And I am so happy about that!! Praise God!  Okay so where should I start off.... well last Friday I got to hold my little neice Genevieve for the first time. She is just so precious. I totally can't wait to see her again.

Then on Saturday there was a youth event planned in a local corn maze. I usually go thru the maze but this year it was out because of my ankle but I went after to help drive kids to grab a snack. When I got there I was walking up to some picnic tables and noticed that one of the kids didn't have his shirt on. . . which is weird because it was pretty cool out. So I went over to find out what was up. This guy, we'll call him Pete, told me that he was in the maze and ripped his pants. He then decided he would take them off and fix them with a bobby pin. Well someone came along and stole his pants from him. Then Pete took off his shirt and put it on like pants... thus explaining why he wasn't wearing a shirt and where his pants had got to.  Knowing this Pete character I couldn't help but laugh. One of the other guys went and grabbed him a long sleeve shirt but he wore his T-shirt pants for the rest of the night. His pants did get returned, thankfully.

Okay... then this week I got the results from my sleep test and it turns out I have sleep apnea. But from what I've heard... who doesn't. Then yesterday I had surgery... and now we're at today. Today I am taking it easy and just thanking God for keeping me safe and reminding me how much he loves me.

One of the girls in my sr. high youth group posted this video the other day... and I just love it. I hope you enjoy it too. It's time for me to sign off now.



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: