Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh Baby, Baby

Hey Blogland,

So the past couple days have been very busy...and exhausting. I had my pre-op appointment, a sleep clinic test and then I was at the birth of my new neice. I haven't had much sleep so this is going to be a short post...but I have to say something about the new baby!

I am the proud "Auntie Lindy" to new baby Genevieve Shea Lee Polmateer. She is a beautiful 9lb 6oz baby. And I am so honoured that her parents gave her my middle name as one of her middle names - Lee. Her other middle name, Shea, is for her mom's other best friend Jamie. How cool is that?? I was there to hear her first cry at 2:58 am. My beautiful best friend Stacie (the mom) did wonderfully and looked so happy when I got to see little Genevieve for the first time in her mama's arms. I plan to visit them tomorrow... can't wait. I just want to snuggle her. I also want to see her three older siblings and spend some time with them.

I also found out that my cousin and his wife had their little baby girl last night... Preslee Jane... such a cute name! Hope her big brother Malachi adjusts to this new addition well.

Okay, now a quick note about the sleep test... hmmm well it didn't seem like I did much sleeping. I mean how can you with all these little wires attached to you and in a place that's not anything like home. Not to mention the fact that you're on camera and there is someone watching you the whole time... creepy. Oh well. It's over and done with.

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

Goodnight my friends,

No comments: