Sunday, July 3, 2011

Walking on Sunshine!!

Hey Everyone!!

I find that keeping up with a blog was ALOT easier when I was spending most of time in my bed...because of my broken ankle being in a cast. But since I got my cast off and started down the road to walking it's been a bit harder. Oh it also helps if you have a computer... I am working on that one. Anyways, so for the past two months I have been slowly working on standing on my foot, taking steps with a walker (I thankfully got past the whole "senior's only" notion), walking with a cane and now finally able to walk around without the cane. I do keep it for doing stairs and maybe milking it every now and then...totally kidding!

PRAISE GOD!!!

It is so hard to put into words what this whole journey has been like and how changed I feel because of it. God revealed to me some amazing truths and areas of need in my life. And I know that with his help... step by step (literally...) I will get stronger. AMAZING....not only that but....AMAZING LOVE.

I just wanted to update you and let you all know that yes, I'm still alive and I will be posting some cards that I've made soon.

Thanks for checking in. :)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Good to hear you are on the mend and look forward to your cards too, Lindsay!