Wednesday, July 13, 2011

River Deep, Mountain High

Hey friends,

"Do I love you, my oh my. River deep, mountain high...yayaya!"

Oh right, I'm blogging. Sorry I got carried away belting out River Deep, Mountain High - Glee version. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Soooo tonight I made some cards... and I want to show you all very badly but alas a camera is not available at the moment and it's kinda late. I just wanted to post quickly and let you know that I'm still here. I'm enjoying my laptop immensely. Last night I was downloading some free digital images and sentiments to print off for scrapbooking or cards. Wow! It was alot of fun. So much fun that I dreamt I was still doing it in my sleep. Crazy, I know.

ANYWAYS this quick post is taking me way longer to write than I originally planned. I hope to be on here tomorrow...showing you a card or two.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: