Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Always - Forever - Neverending

Hello friends,

Drum roll please......... I am finally posting some cards. YAYAYAYAY! (the crowd cheers) Haha.

Okay so the first one is a card that I made for my friend Rebecca. It was for her bridal shower. Her wedding was a couple weeks ago and it was a very beautiful one at that!


I used scrap papers for the heart. The punch I used was a Martha Stewart lace one. I love the polka dot paper I used for the middle 'line'. It was a scrap as well.

Anyways, moving on to the next card. I made the following card a week or two ago and my main challenge was to layer the punch outs. They were part of a package... which package? I would love to tell you, but right now I'm not sure. I'll get back to you.


I added the Liquid Pearl dots to make the background punch out pop! And I think it worked. The flower is a fabric flower and it kind of has a shimmery look to it that the camera may not have captured very well. Always. Love that word.

I have more cards to show you, but I will save them for tomorrow. I must go to sleep now so I can create more tomorrow. Hope you all are creating or finding ways to be creative.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Lindsay, you still have the touch! The heart on your first card is just beautiful! You gave it such great DP too! The second one is just as lovely and how creative with the pearls too!