Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where does our energy go?

Okay so I was at work today...just typing along. Then before you know it, the day is almost over and all the energy I had has been totally drained from me! My job is not hard, it's not terrible, and it's definitely not boring. But it is really busy, and at times can be a little bit stressful. I did not realize that even dealing with the day to day stresses would drain me so much.

So how do we get that energy back?

At the moment I'm not too sure...too tired to really think about it. :)

Moving on.... I had a visit today from my sister, who is now married and gone. I miss just seeing her face around the house. I hugged her and we shared some giggles and then she went home.

While she was over though we were talking about her car...that is getting a safety done tomorrow morning. Anyways, the safety test technician (if that's what he would be called) phoned her to ask her for a key of some sort...to unlock her tire rims... I dunno. Anywho, my dad ended up talking to the guy because Meg had no idea what the guy was talking about. She was telling my dad to tell him to look in the glove department. Yes, did you catch that. The glove DEPARTMENT.... This is an example of what we call Meganisms. When Megan says things that don't really make sense or she's got the wrong word, as was the case in this story.

So when we started laughing she asked us, "What?"

"It's glove compartment." said my other sister.

"What did I say?" Megan asked

"Glove department."

"OOOOhhhhhhh...."

Well now that I've shared a bit about my day, I'm going to call it a day!

Happy trails.

Lindsay

No comments: