Sunday, October 12, 2008

Always On My Mind

 

So today I have been in a very nostalgic kinda mood. Looking at old pictures, listening to songs I used to listen too, and thinking about different times throughout my life. It also got me thinking about people who have had an impact on my life.

I made this card probably last week. I fell in love with the paper, as I always do, and then the rest just fell into place. But it is the sentiment that really ties it all together. "Always on my mind, forever in my heart". I love it. It reminds me of that song "Always On My Mind". I love the version that Michael Buble sings, and I listen to it all the time.

I think that no matter what happens in life the people that made an impact on my will always be on my mind, in my prayers and forever in my heart, no matter the circumstances.

On this Thanksgiving weekend one of the things I'm thankful for is the people that God has brought into my life. I am the person I am today because of many lovely people who helped to mould me, and shape my character.

Thanks to all of you.

Lindsay
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emma said...

Such a fabulous cheery card. The colours are gorgeous. x

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh this is LOVELY! Love the sketch! Gorgeous card! TFS!

Shirley said...

Lindsy, This card is just beautiful! I love how you were so creative with the big deep pink daisy and also how you used your DP paper!