Thursday, October 16, 2008

Too Late, Too Little

Yes, I know the saying is too little, too late...but tonight it's too late for me to write...so I will be writing too little. He he he.

Today was busy like everyday. And I was planning to stay home after work and scrap with my mom...but then choir was calling out to me. My church is putting on a Christmas presentation, and the choir is at the centre of it. I love singing in the choir. The different voices blending together to create just a truly magical experience. It's great! So I joined...I sand...I couldn't breathe...came home and had some tea.

Anyways, tomorrow night will also be hard for me to post, as I will be out bowling. I am a youth leader at my church and tomorrow night is Glow in the Dark Bowling. Sooo much fun! I'll do my best.

Hope you had a great day!

Sorry for the 'too little' post!

Lindsay

2 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Hi Linsdey! Love the Bible verse for the day - it's just what I needed!! I am also in Ontario and sing in a choir! Anyway, thought I'd say hi!

Lesley Langdon said...

Oops correct spelling Lindsay! I bet you get that a lot. I was just pubbed in Bead Trends and they spelled my name Leslie. Grrr.

Anyway, sorry for the mis-spelling. ;)