Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back In the Game!



Hey everyone! I have not been on here in a long long time due to numerous reasons. Probably the top reason is that I have been super busy. Isn't that everyone's top reason. My sister got married just two weeks ago, so the preparations for that and the many different showers that I was involved in being the maid of honor, are endless. It was a beautiful wedding, perfect weather for pictures, and the reception was a blast. Not to mention that I have gained an awesome brother-in-law out of the whole thing.

So with the wedding and then my sister moving out to their new apartment, everything has been pretty crazy. But thankfully I've had a bit of time to relax and create. I am going to try to upload some photos, but I'm not too sure how to do that yet...but I'm working on it.



Okay so I hope you can see the picture above. It's my "Be Merry" card. I love the paper. Doesn't it look like the elves from the classic "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" movie? I just love it. And the colors of course.
Anyways, I will probably post more later, but for now, that's it.
Thanks,
Lindsay


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love that backing paper, it is cute! Great card.