Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

 

Hey Everyone! Happy Saturday! So far today I woke up early - which never happens on a Saturday - did some cleaning up, and then got right to work on making a card for today...which I will post shortly. Right now though I have chosen this lovely card to show you. It is my Oh Happy Day card. When I see that sentiment I can't help singing that song from Sister Act 2 - Oh Happy Day - LOVE IT! Anywho, back to the card. I used some coordinating patterned papers with a few different colours of cardstock - including some shimmery cardstock. The stamp I used is a $1.50 stamp from Michael's. In the corner where I used a quarter of a circle - I used me FIRST Cuttlebug folder to create the embossed effect. To complete this card I added some Prima flowers held on with a brad from Memory Makers. And knowing me I'm sure there is some form of Stickles on this card - gotta have my stickles!! Anyways, hope you enjoy your visit & come back soon!!

Posted by Picasa