Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Friday!


Hey everyone! It's Friday!!! What a good day! Who knew that when you get up early rather than sleep in on your day off - you have more hours in the day to do things that you love! Like I love making cards - I haven't made one yet today, but I will. I also love meeting my sister for lunch at the restaurant she works at - which I am doing today! So excited!! I also love to sing - so with an empty house and some great music playing, you can bet I'm singing my heart out!
Anyways, the card I'm posting today I am going to call Frogalicious...lol...don't even ask where that came from because I have no clue! It's Friday, that's all I can say! So I made this card with scrap paper, my froggy stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms, and my watercolor pencils to color in the image. I punched the star out of sparkle paper to capture the color of the froggy's tongues. Love it!
So who's having a good Friday? I AM!! Now I'm going to go make a card - if I finish it, I will try to post it asap.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Posted by Picasa