Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Hope You Dance


Happy New Year!! Whoa it's 2009 !!! I remember celebrating the millenium and how unbelieveable that was!

So I thought this card would be appropriate because in the new year I hope you dance! I love dancing....

Anywho, I made this card by brayering the background with Purely Pomegranate ink, then adding some scrap dp, and stamping my image and sentiment in Chocolate SU ink. I also added some brown stickles for a little sparkle! The ribbon I bought at Michael's a year or more ago....about time that I used it! The image is an Inkadinkado stamp by Dawn Houser.

Hope everyone had a good New Years Eve and has an even better year in 2009! I plan on making some changes in my life for the better. A little bit more creativity I think!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Lindsay
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!

Shirley said...

How very beautiful, Lindsay. You need to do a Follow Me gadget so I can Follow You!