Monday, January 5, 2009

Friends Are Like Bras :)

Friends are like bras, they are close to your heart and very supportive.


So when I opened my blog to update it and add a new entry, the song that started playing was "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" by Brian Hyland. Then I saw the pictures I'd taken of this card. I made these as invitations for my sister Megan's Lingerie shower. They were so fun to make and everyone loved them!

I used flesh coloured cardstock then added shimmery turquoise cardstock for the bra and panties. Trimming them with turquoise and brown ribbon and adding stickles for some sparkle. On the panties I added some rhinestones for a little extra glam.

Now that I have posted, I must go relax so I can get this flu bug out of my system.

Later,

Lindsay

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

Lindsay, this is just so cute!!! and I wanted to let you know that you have an award waiting for you on my blog! Have a great Sunday!