Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Pretty in Pink

 

Okay so I was looking over my blog today...and I noticed that most of my cards have been pink. That's alotta pink! Don't get me wrong, I like pink, but it's definitely not my favorite color.

So today's card pic is not pink at all. I made this card for my friend Marijka's birthday that was a week ago. I waited to post it as not for her to see it before I gave it to her.

I used brown shimmer paper, polka dot double sided paper and some other light blue/brown patterned paper that I bought from a semi-local scrapbook store. The ribbon I bought from the same store, by the yard. I used Stickles for the 'i's' and a mini alphabet stamp for the 'Birthday Wishes'. The brad I believe is a Making Memories jewel brad, but I can only find the one...not good!

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!!

Lindsay
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

A really warm and sophistocated card! You have really done some great designing here.

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.