Sunday, November 16, 2008

Merry Kissmas!! ;)

 


WHOA!! Am I a slacker or what...either I haven't been making cards, or I haven't been posting... Okay so the truth is..I haven't been posting. You don't need to hear excuses so let's just look at my newest Christmas card.

I made this card because...as I've said previously, I like the little people on the paper. I also love the green paper! Gotta love the green, brown and pink combo! I did end up making more of this card because I liked it so much, but with a couple changes...different ribbon and flowers...which I will post once I have taken pictures of them.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. I'm so not ready. I have ideas but no firm purchases made. And I am just now starting to notice the Christmas music being played on the radio and in stores... Then comes the snow. AWWW man! I'm not a big fan of the cold flakey stuff...it's pretty...but not fun to drive in.

Anyways, I better end my rant on snow now before I get too carried away.

Have a lovely day!

Lindsay
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

They are just too cute, Lindsay!....and so is the card, pretty too!